Minecraft Cartograph is a 3rd party tool for mapping Infdev and Alpha levels. It works on Windows and Linux. By choosing a world the user able to build maps in many different views or modes. This programs is no longer maintained by the original developer, but a new version that works on the new MCR Beta world format is available as Cartograph G.
On use, Cartograph also generates a text file called map<number>.txt, which contains a useful summary of map information, including the size of the map in square meters and the number of different objects of various kinds.
Cartographer Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2
Image without mode
Minecraft Cartographer 1.5.2 known to be a mod that enable us to expand maps when placing it inside a frame. It’ll be good when you put several followed maps one after other on the walls, so that they will assemble so, instead of having a wall with 3×3 of frames with maps, you’ll have a map expanded all over the wall.
In the picture before we can found that would place our maps, without this mod. While in the next picture we can find how it would be with this mod installed.
How Can We install Minecarft Cartographer mode for Minecraft 1.5.2?
- First of all you need to Download Modloader 1.5.2 or Minecraft Forge 1.5.2
- After that proceed to Download Cartographer Mod 1.5.2
- Proceed to Open the file: .minecraft / bin / minecraft.jar
- Paste Forge and Modloader files within “minecraft.jar”.
- Delete META-INF folder.
- Paste the contents of the downloaded mod, inside “minecraft.jar”.
- Maps expandable and useful for real!